2015 Summer Programs
This camp expands upon the topics covered and lessons learned in Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills 101. Using an iPad each day, participants will have fun increasing their financial knowledge with focuses including:
• Mastering cash flow management
• Understanding economic differences and common behavior decisions among socioeconomic classes
• Protecting assets and earnings
* Purchasing a house or condo
• Building a winning personal brand
• Starting and operating a successful business or franchise
• Creating a multi-million dollar investment portfolio
• Completing a real-world life and comprehensive financial plan
Customized apps, learning modules, and interactive games will keep participants enthralled in the subject matter. Daily field trips to enhance their learning experience will include, but are not limited to: a law and real estate firm, five-star restaurant, and local franchise. Health snacks and a nutritions lunch will also be provided and served daily. Each participant will be presented with a certificate of completion at the conclusion of this weeklong, life-transforming camp. It is highly recommended that participants complete Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills 101 prior to enrolling in this camp. Space is limited to 15 participants.
Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills 202 Summer Program is being offered at two locations:
• Columbus Academy Summer Program | July 20th – July 24 | For details, click here.
• LFYO | June 22nd – June 26th | Location: TBD | Grades: 6 – 10 | Time: 9am – 4pm | Price: $325 | Register now
Get a financial head start through interactive personal finance lessons, daily field trips and “success tip” from industry business leaders. Field trips include but are not limited to:
• A delicious four-course meal at Bon Vie Bistro where you’ll learn fine-dining etiquette and manners.
• The Columbus Foundation to learn the meaning of philanthropy.
• The Mills James Studio to discuss communication and presentation skills.
• The Golf Depot to learn golfing etiquette and to test your skills on the course.
Participants will use an iPad each day while learning cash flow management, credit and debt management, insurance and tax planning, and wealth accumulation strategies using age-appropriate applications and customized games. We will have fun learning the skills needed to thrive now and into adulthood! Life lessons include etiquette and manners, job skills readiness, entrepreneurship, nutrition, and more. Healthy snacks and a nutritious lunch will also be provided and served daily. Each participant will be presented with an autographed Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills Playbook Poster and stock certificate from a local publicly traded company to get started on the path to building lasting wealth.
This program is being offered at Columbus Academy Summer Experience. For details, click here.