Strict Standards: mktime(): You should be using the time() function instead in /home/fundermaxfitness/public_html/new.lfyo.org/wp-content/themes/PrestigeLight/cms/php/cp_functions.php on line 183
Welcome to LFYO
LFYO provides innovative and cutting-edge programs to youth and adults across all economic backgrounds. Our approach is quite simple: meet them where they are, but help them get to where they are going. We speak the language of our audience – whether urban or suburban – while helping them obtain new heights in their personal and financial development that they didn’t think were possible, without ever being judgmental about their life experiences or current standing.
“The problem for most of us is not that our aim is too high and we miss it, but that it is too low and we reach it.”
2015 Fundraising Gala – 15 Year Celebration
This camp expands upon the topics covered and lessons learned in Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills 101. Using an iPad each day, participants will have fun increasing their financial knowledge with focuses including:
• Mastering cash flow management
• Understanding economic differences and common behavior decisions among socioeconomic classes
• Protecting assets and earnings
* Purchasing a house or condo
• Building a winning personal brand
• Starting and operating a successful business or franchise
• Creating a multi-million dollar investment portfolio
• Completing a real-world life and comprehensive financial plan
Customized apps, learning modules, and interactive games will keep participants enthralled in the subject matter. Daily field trips to enhance their learning experience will include, but are not limited to: a law and real estate firm, five-star restaurant, and local franchise. Health snacks and a nutritions lunch will also be provided and served daily. Each participant will be presented with a certificate of completion at the conclusion of this weeklong, life-transforming camp. It is highly recommended that participants complete Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills 101 prior to enrolling in this camp. Space is limited to 15 participants.
Mr. Fundy’s Financial Life Skills 202 Summer Program is being offered at two locations:
• Columbus Academy Summer Program | July 20th – July 24 | For details, click here.
• LFYO | June 22nd – June 26th | Location: TBD | Grades: 6 – 10 | Time: 9am – 4pm | Price: $325 | Register now